The Golds Gym Power Tower is a unique piece of exercise equipment that’s a combination pull up station, dip station, knee up station and push up station.
Like the chin and dip assist stations you’ll find at the gym, the Power Tower has the added benefit of power bands(up to 80 pounds) to either help (assist your efforts) or resist (make pull ups harder).
Here’s a breakdown of exercises on the Power Tower:
- Assisted Dip Station with Fold-Away Pad: dip station assists you in performing dips and pull-ups until you are strong enough to do them on your own.
- Assisted Multi-Grip Pull-Up Station: Utilize the same padded seat as the dip assist to help you perform pull-ups and chin-ups, or, if you prefer, fold it away and perform your exercises without it.
- Up to 80 LBS. of Assisted Resistance: Add up to 80 lbs. of resistance to your pull-up/dip-assist pad with the included 15 lb. and 25 lb. resistance bands allowing you to incrementally reduce the resistance you require over time.
- Vertical Knee Raise with Fold-Away Arms
- Multi-Position Push-Up Station
- Exercise Chart: Learn which exercises focus on what muscle groups and how to perform each exercise most effectively with this step-by-step exercise chart.
If you used only a Power Tower for strength training by performing two of the most productive exercises (dips and pull ups), and throw in some cardio 3 times a week, that’s all you really need to keep in excellent shape.